Tuesday 5 March 2013

Daniel day 2

Daniel day 2. I am settling in. No fail today. Yay!
Another change added in my routine from today; I am reducing my LBC early morning intake.
Now. I am an LBC973 addict. And Steve Allen is the best person to wake up to on week days. Steve keeps me from falling back asleep from the first alarm at 4.45am until 6am when I switch to David Jeremiah on Premier Christian radio as part of my morning devotion.
By reducing Steve Allen to 30 minutes, I get to sleep 15 more minutes and switch to Premier from 5.30am for 1hr teachings. But more sleep yay!
Breakfast was rank this morning. I have switch from porridge to Bran oat.
That, mixed with soy milk and no sugar….yuk!  I have promised myself to make this slobby slob edible and visually acceptable. So tomorrow, we will add in fresh strawberries and red grapes on top of the seeds and dry raisins that are already there. Hopefully the sugar kick will be more instantaneous.
My lunch plate
Yesterday I was a bit worried about the staff lunch with all that meat available on the buffet, but, my plate was quite satisfying as I had not troubles resisting the liver pâté and cheeses available… I am really proud of this…. See how beautiful my paper plate looks with the colours and houmous!
For dinner I made what I will call my suede surprise … see how beautiful that look; it includes, suede (also called) rutabaga of course, green cabbage, chilli pepper, fresh tomatoes, sage and coconut milk.
The dinner was really tasty but my mouth was oh so on fire… I was too heavy on chilli… lol.
As for prayers today and the rest of this first week, we are still on thanks giving prayers… I have discovered that the more you thank God more you find reasons to… One thing I really rubbish at is praying before eating… I must work on that… Hey I never said I was perfect!

Thank you for reading... A demain!
Recipes of all the meal are available on request DM me on twitter @hjulienne.

2 comments:

  1. Flaubert Tankeu via facebook: Hey sister, very nice what you're doing. Yeah!! It 's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loretta Andrews via twitter: Good for you hun. Actually looks pretty tasty to me. Apart from the soya milk! :-)

    ReplyDelete